There are a few steps to complete integration:
- Events integration codes, which are present on some specific pages.
- Before creating site events, it’s recommended to create the product feed. Some elements are required to be indentical in both (product_id, category_id).
- How to create a product feed: Go here
- How to import exising users: Go here
- How to send ecommerce events: Go here
For importing old purchase history, please get in touch with us.
1. Add Main Pixel Code
- System’s main Pixel file to make it work.
- * This step is mandatory
- Needs to be included before on every page before the closing </head> tag.
- Copy the code from your Account Profile section and update the account ID to load specific file.
Or copy the integration code from the below section.
- onsite campaigns, interactions and email collectors
- push notifications
- simple email newsletters
What you’re missing if you don’t proceed and install ecommerce events:
- product recommendations (both onsite and in emails)
- cart and checkout recovery campaigns
- email retargeting
- site remarketing (bring visitors back based on their interests)
- ecommerce analytics