Currently we are able to automate data import through various sources: APIs, FTP servers, S3. This depends on your account configuration and requires technical knowledge. We accept CSV and XML files.
The following data can be synchronized automatically using data files:
- users: identify (update and insert)
- events: custom or standard events
- customer lists generated by other systems
- offline point of sales purchases
- subscribers collected by other third parties
In order to setup data synchronization you need the following:
- FTP server credentials (or contact us about the FTP we manage for you)
- File structure (CSV or XML)
- File structure interpretation: this can be configured with our support.
To get started go to Setup > Data Import