You can add teasers for interaction campaigns to give users the change to click and trigger campaign in a very easy way.
This Teaser configuration section shows up for every content variation.
Things you need to know about teasers:
- they only show up only when all campaign conditions are met. Therefore if you want to add them on every page do not set any conditions for the campaign
- they do not show up if campaign trigger is set to time on page. They show up for all other triggers.
- clicking to close the teaser will have the same effect as closing the campaign (same settings apply)
- clicking the teaser will display the campaign
- if the campaign it’s triggered (by other rules) the teaser becomes hidden.