You can automatically export User segments on a recurring basis to a FTP location.
Keep in mind that exporting a segment recursively might can generate similar or duplicate results if you do not use time/date related conditions.
Most common cases examples:
- users who unsubscribed yesterday, for an export running daily
- users who purchased in the past 7 days, for an export running weekly.
- set up an external FTP/SFTP account under Setup->Integrations
- configure segment to export
Configuring export settings:
Can be any string, including extension. The following dynamic tags are available:
- **|shop.id|** – account ID
- **|startDate|** – start date of selection (for events export only)
- **|endDate|** – end date of selection (for events export only)
- **|shop.title|** – account title
- **|date|** – replaced with a YYYYMMDD date format value of current date
- **|datetime|** – replaced with a YYYYMMDD date format value of current date
How often the export will run automatically. Note that time is GMT time.
FTP server used for exporting the files to. A system log file will be generated for each export.